It’s time for a weekend challenge!
This weekend’s MechWarrior Online tournament, is the ‘Heavy vs the World’ tournament!
This is another opt-in tournament, rewarding MC for the top 5. Â Despite the name, it’s not limited to Heavy ‘Mechs (though, heavy ‘Mechs are broken out by chassis). Tournament starts at 10:30 AM PDT, and runs through Sunday at 11:59 PM PDT.
Heavy mechs aren’t just for driving to work, they’re here to take on the world! Join our Heavy vs the World Leaderboard Challenge to win some great MC prizes and the glory of being the best on the leaderboard. If you opt-in to the challenge, from Friday 21 at 10:30am PDT to Sunday 23rd at 11:59pm PDT we’ll be tallying your best 10 matches over the course of these three days in each of the following categories:
- Any Light
- Any Medium
- Any Assault
The best 10 matches from each category will receive 1925 MC! Runner’s up in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place will be awarded 300 MC each.
- Opt in
- Solo only
- Use Best 10 Matches for each leaderboard
- Best Match is stat based scoring system
- Score Formula:
Kills Ã— 20 + Kill Assist Ã— 15 + (Damage Done â€“ Team Damage) Ã· 30 + Wins Ã— 20 + Loss Ã— 10 + Survive Ã— 20 + Dead Ã— 1
- 1st Tie-Breaker: Number of Matches Played (Less is better)
- EG: My best 10 matches out of 20 is better than your best 10 matches out of 50
- 2nd Tie-Breaker: Team Damage (Less is better of course)
- EG: My 10 best matches with 100 team damage total is better than your Best 10 matches with 150 team damage total.
Head on over to the Tournament page, opt in, saddle up, and I’ll see you on the Battlefield!